- Carpenters of the Park completed the restoration of the northern and partially eastern parts of the log fence of the 18th century churchyard in Filippovskaya; carried out repair of the roof of the Church of Elijah the Prophet of 20th century in Vidyagino; the cleft and cross of the chapels of Athanasius of the Merciful of the 19th century in Tarasovo; the roof of the chapel of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary of the 19th century in Tambich-Lakhta village.
- Pomorye carpentry school completed work on the St. George Church of the 18th century in Porzhensky graveyard and completed the restoration of the fence of the Pochezero temple complex of the 18th century in Filippovskaya village.
- The icon Resurrection - Descent to Hell of the 17th century from the chapel of St. John the Evangelist in Zekhnovo was specially restored for the great Easter holiday.
- In Vershinino the construction of the museum complex Barn Row was completed. In the recreated barn of the 19th century the new museum of blacksmithing of Kenozero, Hephaestus Compound, was opened.
- The Elk Conservation in Kenozero National Park project received support from the US Fish and Wildlife Resources Management Service (USFWS).
- According to the project “Where you are born, there is Jerusalem” - sports playgrounds were equipped, comfortable environment was created.