The first wooden churches of the monastery were placed on a cape washed by the waters of Hergozero lake. By the middle of the 17th century a wooden temple complex, typical for northern monasteries, had developed. The summer church in the name of the Life-Giving Trinity with Makaryevsky (Makaryinsky) chapel was built in 1653 on the site of the original one. The winter Church of the Introduction of the Virgin, built in 1658, included the chapels of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker, Alexander Svirsky and Moscow saints Peter, Alexei and Jonah.
Despite the small number of parishioners, at the end of the 18th – 19th centuries a stone parish ensemble was created to replace the ancient temples with the zeal of pilgrims and good-givers brought to Hergozero by a rumor about the miracles of the icon of Makarii Unzhensky. The Vvedensky church was rebuilt first in 1786–1790 instead of a wooden church, a stone church was erected with a chapel in honor of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker. A small one-pillar church ended with a five dome, and its altar apses covered with wooden chopped barrels. The Vvedensky church has not survived to this day.
Trinity Church was wooden before the fire of 1857, during which not only the building was lost, but also all the utensils, icons, books. The new five-domed Trinity Church was built according to a model project from the Atlas of Projects of Rural Churches, whose albums have been published since 1838.
The stone bell tower was set separately from the temples, on the longitudinal axis of the Trinity Church.
The parish was closed in the thirties of the 20th century. Vvedensky temple and bell tower were destroyed. Trinity Church survived to this day and is under the management of Kenozero National Park.
In 2004 preliminary studies of the Trinity Church were carried out by architect S. B. Kulikov.